By Laurent Lucas, Céline Loscos, Yannick Rémion
While 3D imaginative and prescient has existed for a few years, using 3D cameras and video-based modeling via the movie has precipitated an explosion of curiosity for 3D acquisition expertise, 3D content material and 3D monitors. As such, 3D video has turn into one of many new expertise traits of this century.
The chapters during this e-book disguise a wide spectrum of parts hooked up to 3D video, that are awarded either theoretically and technologically, whereas making an allowance for either physiological and perceptual features. Stepping clear of conventional 3D imaginative and prescient, the authors, all presently desirous about those components, give you the useful components for realizing the underlying computer-based technology of those applied sciences. they give thought to purposes and views formerly unexplored because of technological limitations.
This e-book publications the reader throughout the creation technique of 3D video clips; from acquisition, via info remedy and illustration, to 3D diffusion. various kinds of digital camera structures are...
Read Online or Download 3D Video. From Capture to Diffusion PDF
Best signal processing books
Movement estimation is a long-standing cornerstone of photo and video processing. so much significantly, movement estimation serves because the starting place for plenty of of latest ubiquitous video coding criteria together with H. 264. movement estimators additionally play key roles in numerous different purposes that serve the shopper, business, biomedical, and army sectors.
This ebook goals to show to engineering scholars and researchers alike the correct wisdom in regards to the nature of acoustics, sound and listening to that might permit them to strengthen new applied sciences during this zone via buying an intensive knowing of ways sound and listening to works. there's presently no technical booklet on hand protecting the conversation course from sound resources via medium to the formation of auditory occasions within the mind – this e-book will fill this hole within the present publication literature.
RFID and instant Sensors utilizing Ultra-Wideband expertise explores how RFID-based applied sciences have gotten the 1st option to detect the final (wireless) hyperlink within the chain among every one point and the web because of their good value and straightforwardness. every day, a growing number of parts are being attached to the net of items.
- Elements of algebraic coding systems
- Game theory in wireless and communication networks : theory, models, and applications
- Detection, Estimation, and Modulation Theory - Part l - Detection, Estimation, and Linear Modulation Theory
- Fundamentals of error-correcting codes
- Signals and Systems Using MATLAB
- Robotic Control
Extra info for 3D Video. From Capture to Diffusion
It has opened doors to new visual experiences which will completely alter our relationship with images. We only need to look at the increasing attention given to 3D in recent (since 2010) conferences, such as the ACM SIGGRAPH conference. 3D imaging has been a strong trend in recent years and, according to the Consumer Electronics Show, 3D television is now a reality for the audiovisual industry with 2010 being the real starting point of the industrial development of HD 3DTV. 3. Multiview systems The development of photography during the 19th Century also coincided with the development of new multiview shooting devices.
4. Decentered and normalized reverse pinhole: from above (according to the y-axis), the projective geometries of the real sensor and its normalized virtual representation The inversion involved in these models, whether centered or not, between the axes of the image and that of the setting is generally countered by producing an upward rather than downward inverted projective model, known as a “reverse pinhole”. The placement of the “virtual sensor” (a reverse upward avatar of the sensor’s ROI) can therefore be optimized so that distances in pixels and “metric” distances can be confused, at least horizontally.
4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Bibliography PART 4. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. Bibliography PART 5. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. Bibliography Conclusion List of Authors Index First published 2013 in Great Britain and the United States by ISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of research or private study, or criticism or review, as permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, this publication may only be reproduced, stored or transmitted, in any form or by any means, with the prior permission in writing of the publishers, or in the case of reprographic reproduction in accordance with the terms and licenses issued by the CLA.
3D Video. From Capture to Diffusion by Laurent Lucas, Céline Loscos, Yannick Rémion